Posted by The Keylors at 2:03 AM
Posted by The Keylors at 1:30 AM
Posted by The Keylors at 1:55 AM
Posted by The Keylors at 1:00 AM
Posted by The Keylors at 8:09 AM
Posted by The Keylors at 7:35 AM
- First, we had our mirrors cut down a bit because we didn't want them to be wall to wall. We took it to our local glass company, and it was only a few dollars per mirror to get that done.
- We then added construction adhesive to the back of the mirror, pressed it into place, and then used washers and screws to hold it in place while our glue dried (if you still have your original mirror clips, those will work too). Be careful not to tighten the screws too tightly or the mirror might crack...like ours did in our guest bathroom. : ( Thankfully it cracked near the side, so we just made a wider frame.
Dasun found a scrap piece of wood that would help support our frame from the bottom while it dried (which you can see in the picture below) since it was heavier and it worked so well. We also used a washer and a long screw at the top to secure the top while it dried (see further below).
Posted by The Keylors at 12:20 AM